Life as Felicia

My photo
Tucson, Az, United States
Born and raised here in Tucson life is pretty basic for me. I have a charmingly smart 3 yr. old with another due in January. A wonderful husband, who passionatly plays his guitar when hes not working 10 hrs a day. I stay home to home school and to plan for church activities. So for some this may be boring but between my famly and church fellowship my life is well blessed.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Bible Study Starting!

Hi friends..
    Take courage! God, who created in you the longing for a better existence and the desire for truth, has not withheld this life- giving knowledge from you.  You are invited on an incredible journey through the Bible using  The Great Controversy between good and evil  study guide. Theerteen chapters of thrilling controverys. Please join me online or in person. Contact me on facebook to reply please.. thank you flock and if all goes well the class will start within two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment