Life as Felicia

My photo
Tucson, Az, United States
Born and raised here in Tucson life is pretty basic for me. I have a charmingly smart 3 yr. old with another due in January. A wonderful husband, who passionatly plays his guitar when hes not working 10 hrs a day. I stay home to home school and to plan for church activities. So for some this may be boring but between my famly and church fellowship my life is well blessed.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Readings from "The Lost Book if Enoch"

Chapter 1,  vrs.5
Obsereve how the trees cover themselves with green leaves and some bear fruit. Remember and know that these are from God; thay are his works. Recognise then as such, that He who lives forever made them all. All His work go on from year to year, forever. And all the tasks, which they accoplish for Him, do not change unless He changes them. Also look at the seas and the rivers that do as He commands. But you, you have not stood firm nor carried out the commandment of the Lord, but turned away and spoken with pride and hard words, with impurity of thought and words against His greatness. Oh you hard-headed people; you will never find true peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment